Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Five Favorites - The Photo Edition




The beginning of this week I was away on a retreat with my co-workers.  Together we reflected on the successes of the  year and began planning for the future of the our church. Today I would like to share with you my five favorite views from the last three days, taken on my iPhone and edited with my VSCOcam app. 

The view from my room!

Here is another angle of the view from my room.

On Tuesday morning in ran on the beach.  I found a perfect spot on the rocks to enjoy the beauty that was in front of me.

The backyard near our meeting area had a lovely prayer garden. 

We had a spectacular dinner at a resturant called. Shadow Brook. If you are ever in Capitola you must eat there.

Hope you enjoyed the photos from my retreat. Today I'm headed home. As beautiful and as peaceful as this time was, I missed the messy, noisy, chaos of my home.

Until next time,
Karri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...